Sunday 18 November 2012

Back in action!

After my long break from the Crimson Club Blog - I am BACK and ready to rock and roll!!
I have something coming up next Thursday/Friday (29th/30th Nov) to unveil, which will explain my absence.

As I sit here in the cafe, which has become my second office, I realise how differently I see the world and what surrounds me after the past month or so. So much has changed in my life... Personally, Professionally and all around! You could almost say I am looking at the world through rose tinted glasses at the moment, and I am OK with that. After weeks without my Mac (aka. my baby) I am finally back in action and so full of exciting stuff. 

I just wanted to share a quick post and now I must return to re-setting up my Mac with email accounts, software, etc.

LOVE to the world and chat to you very, VERY soon!

Samantha K
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment